About Me

My photo
Bahamas
My real names actually Harvey , just some peple call me Harveystar . Im 10 years old and i have 2 brothers , 1 half-brother & 2 half-sisters . I also have 2 mad dogs and 1 strange cat !! If u want to e-mail me somethimg , harvey-coombes27@hotmail.com is my address . . .

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hillarious Jokes

Here are some craking jokes ive found and some i made up

This is my best made up joke

One day the chicken from the joke "why did the chicken cross the road"decided to go on holiday, so a turkey had to take over.About 2 days later the chicken was told to come back , but why ? ? ?
Because it was christmas !!!!!!!!!

ok some ive found now

How do u know when theres a monster under ur bed ??
Because ur nose is squashed up against the ceiling ! !

Why did ken keep his trumpet in the freezer ??
Because he liked cool music ! !

What cheese is made backwards ??
Edam ! !

last one ,

If a dog is tied to a 15 foot rope how can it reach a bone 30 foot away ??
I didnt say the rope was tied to anything but the dog ! !

hahaha

If u want to add ur own jokes just add them as comments

haha

No comments: