About Me

My photo
Bahamas
My real names actually Harvey , just some peple call me Harveystar . Im 10 years old and i have 2 brothers , 1 half-brother & 2 half-sisters . I also have 2 mad dogs and 1 strange cat !! If u want to e-mail me somethimg , harvey-coombes27@hotmail.com is my address . . .

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The ashes

At the moment the ashes are being played. the ashes is a test cricket series when england and austrilaia face each other for the ashes trophy.The reason its call the ashes is coz in the1880s england and austrilaia burned the stumps used for a game . since then , the two rivals have viciously competed for the glorious trophy.The ashes is every 2 years and its currently on now!England are 1-0 up in the series!!woohoo!!The first game was a draw but england won the sencond by 6 wickets and 71 runs!!!Also in the second test out best battsman kevin Pietersen broke his record scoring a massive 227 runs!!!Come on ENGLAND!!!

No comments: