About Me

My photo
Bahamas
My real names actually Harvey , just some peple call me Harveystar . Im 10 years old and i have 2 brothers , 1 half-brother & 2 half-sisters . I also have 2 mad dogs and 1 strange cat !! If u want to e-mail me somethimg , harvey-coombes27@hotmail.com is my address . . .

Monday, January 3, 2011

School Trip

Not that long to the school trip , only a couple of weeks now . Its gonna be soooo coool , last time my favorite activities were abseiling , mountain bikeing and staying up all night !!! Lol !!!! This time its gonna be loads better coz were staying 3 nights as asposed to 2 !! Exciting !!! If you have read this post leave a comment on what ur looking forward 2 . Mines definatly going to be rock Climbing . . .

4 comments:

Cameron said...

mountain biking

Rory said...

Mountain biking and dhow trip

FRANCOIS said...

Your Right Rory,

The activity I'm really looking towards the Dhow Cruise.

Harveystar said...

We've already been so why u talking about the past !! Lol !!